Friday, June 24, 2011

Greatest News Ever




Praise Black Jesus--There's a new black genius!

I am very excited about this genius teen--and she was homeschooled by a single father, no less. I hope she enjoys her education and opportunities before Tyler Perry tries to buy the rights to her life. She speaks Swahili, Arabic, and Spanish. Y'all--this girl is the future of our country.

I really want to be her big sister. I could teach her what to look out for in Connecticut and discuss June Jordan while we make s'mores on the stovetop.

I think my favorite part is the dad's comment on raising a genius, which the reporter uses as her closer (good work, Tanyanika):


"She tries to outthink me all the time," he laughed. "She's quick with it. You have to be sharp. She has me drinking ginkgo on the regular."


I'm about to get over to GNC right now!

Happy Friday!

No comments: