Wednesday, December 2, 2009

TEEN MOM!

As I ate my oatmeal this morning, I received the best news ever - in commercial form.

Next Tuesday, at 10pm, MTV will premiere its new show TEEN MOM, where we follow the gals from last season's "16 and Pregnant" as they attempt to raise their children. I AM SO EXCITED. I HAVE MISSED THESE GIRLS SO MUCH.

Highlights from the commercial include Catelynn's new haircut (she and Tyler are still together!); Amber choking Gary and saying, "Don't you ever talk to my daddy that way!"; and Maci saying "I would have never lost my virginity to someone who I thought could treat me this way," as we see her baby daddy at the club dancing with some chick.

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO GOOD. For those of you who "have lives" and are "too cool to watch it," just you wait for the live blog.

3 comments:

JJS III said...

I will never forgive you if you don't live-blog this. NEVER.

Scribe said...

this post made me very happy for 2 reasons:
1. You eat oatmeal, only my favoritest breakfast ever!
2. IM SO EXCITED TO SEE HOW EFFED UP THEIR LIVES R!
Can't w8! And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Live blog it!

Betsey said...

This would be the ultimate cure for my occasional lonely binges of facebook stalking all my old high school friends' wedding and baby pictures and wondering what I am doing with my life. So sad I don't have a TV in France.

Off to search for bootleg internet copies...