Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cookie's Fortune

I went out to dinner with mamadukes tonight since we haven't had one-on-one time since I've been home and I head off for a week starting tomorrow. It went pretty well, as I have discovered how to get her to direct her anger and criticism towards other members of our dysfunctional family instead of asking me about my life. After our lovely Chinese food, we were given fortune cookies. Mine said:


I don't know what this means for my life. As if starting 2009 in an ambulance wasn't enough, now I can't even rely on Asian sweets to provide me with solace or advice.

2 comments:

The Dainty Deb said...

HAHAHAH! That cookie explains my entire LIFE, Blackress. You should laminate it and keep it in your wallet.

JJS III said...

I've found that most fortune cookies encountered recently are either creepily on point or entirely wrong. But this one is just plain WRONG (and slightly amazing).