Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Silver Linings


The Sex and the City movie is sold out from here to Guam.

While this means I'll have to find another excuse to smuggle liquor into a movie theater with my girls, the silver lining is this:

While all the women in New York City are sitting in a dimly lit theater, dressed up and longing for love, I will spend my Friday night in the bars, where the men will look around for someone to flirt with. They will spot Sojourner amidst the sausage fest and will surround me with lust and free beverages.

Someone may be getting actual sex in the city after all.

3 comments:

JJS III said...

I feel like the only appropriate response to this post is, "Go head GURRRRL!"

Pretend that I said this while embodying the spirit of Jennifer Hudson.

The Dainty Deb said...

You're a genius.

Listy-loo said...

it really is a brilliant plan! Although most of the women seeing SATC are like me- in their 30's, married and with children. Not so SATC!