Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I'm B(l)aaaaccckkkkk!!!!!!!! (For real this time)

Readers!

It's me, Sojourner! Do you remember me? It's been damn near a year since I spoke truth to power electronically!

I've missed blogging. I've missed you. I've missed us.

So I'm coming back and I'm still young, gifted, and black! I will be bringing Sojourner's Truths and hoping you can handle them. After getting laid off, getting tons of shit for the things I typed here,  getting engaged, losing my domain name to a greedy Japanese man who just had to have "DiaryofaMadBlacktress.com" for some unknown reason, getting on the FXX, and getting too many questions about whether I've auditioned for SNL--I'm doing me with no apologies* in 2014! I'll be double-posting both here and on my Tumblr before transitioning totally to the Tumblr, in an attempt to "stay current" and "acknowledge technological changes in our society." Please check me out there: www.blacktresscomedy.tumblr.com.


*Unless I really hurt your feelings, then let's discuss.


Seeing as it's now 3:38pm and I just woke up 30 minutes ago,* I'm not quite ready to type a meaty post. I do, however, want to give you what I hope is your first hearty laugh of 2014. Please, watch and enjoy the video below:




* Yes, I woke up at 3pm and I'm not even hungover.  I'm already winning in 2014!!!

No comments: