Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Farewell, Friends!!!

This latest incident with the blog has prompted me to get out of the blogsphere. It seems that people in my daily life can't handle my truths, and minutes of happy typing are becoming the impetus for lectures, diatribes, and relationship collapses. This blog has been so much fun to write, and brought wonderful things into my life--like Eli Reed, who I wouldn't have ever met in Australia if she hadn't found this blog before I even moved over there--but the fallout on the northern hemisphere is just rough.

Hopefully this is a phase, but until I can figure out how to write what makes this readable/enjoyable in the first place without causing strife with friends, possibly losing my job, and ending my relationships, I gotta take a break.

6 comments:

Tony said...

You are so talented, I'm sure you will figure out the perfect way to express yourself!

Scribe said...

OH NO! I was looking forward to having the adventures of the Blacktress to brighten up my drab minnesnowtan existence. Tear.

Anonymous said...

Oh noooo! :(. I really enjoy your blog. You're a comedic genius.

YorubaGirl said...

This is such sad news - I've been urging people to read your blog for months in this little corner of England!
I don't know any other mad Blacktresses - where will I read your (comedy gold) truths now?!
Boo, Blacktress. BOO.

Anonymous said...

SO bummed. But I understand. I deleted my Tumblr after only two posts because I realized that I'm too young to ruin my life with blogging. IRREGARDLESS, let me know about any of your NY shows. I'm living here until August 13th and can bring some friends along. It would be a great way to get my Blacktress fix.

-@PamNotAnderson

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad! I'll miss your hilarious bloggings! I hope you can figure out a way to do it that doesn't make your life implode.