Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mark Your Calendars!!

Cause the next best reality show since 16 and Pregnant is about to hit the airwaves!!!

Check out the trailer:



AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Sister wives!!! 1 man. 3 unattractive women. 13 children....AND HE'S ON THE HUNT FOR A FOURTH WIFE!!!


This is why Mormons can't have nice things.
(I don't even know if he is Mormon, but he lives in Utah, and polygamy is generally associated with them, so even if he isn't, he's tarnishing the rep!)

In the words of one commenter on The Daily News website: "I bet these women have lots of yeast infections."

4 comments:

Katie Walsh said...

Ew. Cody is the creepiest man ever.

Scribe said...

i was just talking about this. having lived thru polygamy (u kno back in my cult days), I am all about this.

Al said...

Omg I saw the commercial for this this weekend. TLC is great for coming up with the show ideas on multiples. I need you to recap!!

JJS III said...

Reality television must be stopped.

On another note, we should have twenty babies and get our own show. Just a thought.