Friday, October 3, 2008

I Can't Let This Go

I was alerted to candid photos of J-Hud and Punk (I'm only calling him by his reality show name) by a friend, who shall remain nameless. Unfortunately, J-Hud will not remain SHAMEless.
Look at these fools.



How did this photo get leaked? Are they playing dress up? What are they trying to convey with this imagery?

Jennifer's looking like she's ready to punch anyone who talks shit about her reality-tv man. Should I take this as a challenge? I love how she's already taken on her man's style, like one of those girls who loses are personality once they get a boo. She really has let me down--it's like she only became famous so she could become a tragedy.

1 comment:

JJS III said...

I hope he isn't secretly an aspiring singer.

Oh man, remember the Stallionaires? Let's write a rap song about horses before you leave.

Then we can write one about riding kangaroos together into the sunset.