Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Unanswerable Question-- I Need Your Help!

So, as you know, I had a wonderful Friday night- Saturday morning date (holla!) with Whiteley.

It ended pleasantly, with him telling me he was free this week (which would make sense, cause he ain't workin!) and saying he wanted to see my next stand up show. I told him he had to call me (he just hasn't done any work!). We shared three kisses, and he said he'd call before I got in the subway and he biked off into the sunset (park).

Today is Wednesday. I have not heard from him.

Please, tell me: WHY WON'T HE CALL? WHY GOD WHY?!

As one friend pointed out, long-distance charges apply to all calls made below Prospect Park and above Central Park, so perhaps he'd prefer to utilize free nights and/or weekends. But he ain't workin'! There is no reason for this!

Comment with words of wisdom and encouragement. After the Greek dog ("god" backwards!), this is just more than I can take! I just want a winter spoon-- I need my Frosty the Snowman!

6 comments:

Litsa said...

Its definetly not you, this is more of a him thing. He just may not be together enough to do any work... this is very similar to the Pot head from July (a name I wont say, but it rhymes with Mr. Whiteley's first name)..... He's not worth a winter spoon, we need to go out and find another. Men are on a slower trajectory- remember?

JJS III said...

Call HIM. He's unemployed, so he's probably not going to be doing anything.

He's probably one of those dudes who just sucks at phones and communication. They need love too.

Just because he doesn't call doesn't mean that he's triflin'. It just means that you need to whip him into shape. I vote for giving him a chance, but perhaps I am too optimistic.

DanaMT said...

a) Your blog makes my work days better.
b) Call if he as a person, and not as a spoon, matters enough. If he's spacey now, he'll be spacey for ever. "Whipping into shape" is optimistic, but is a process that is going to be really frustrating for you. If he's not worth it, keep him on the back burner and keep looking out.

Unknown said...

nothing goes better than milk and chocolate, maybe he's just pateurizing himself for your pleasure.

Unknown said...

heres whats up, he isnt busy if hes a starving unemployed artist. TRUST ME. He is wanting that phone to ring too...THus concluding he may be shy, or a big procrastinating pothead. Call him UP, its not going to hurt anything. AT ALL.

Iona said...

This is cool!